Survey Markers and Monumentation
Credit: 8 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $72.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
This course establishes criteria and presents guidance for monumentation during various stages of civil and military projects. This course applies to all field operating activities having civil works and military responsibilities.
Upon completion of this course the participant would know.
- How to do Site selection
- Types of Marks to be used for Vertical Control
- Types of monuments to be used for Horizontal Control
- The installation and types of monuments used for Boundary
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Course Author: US Army Corps of Engineers
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.