Typical Costs of Seismic Rehab of Existing Buildings
Credit: 8 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $72.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
This technical material is contained in a trilogy, with supporting documentation, completed in 1989:
- a method for the rapid identification of buildings that might be hazardous in the event of an earthquake which can be conducted without gaining access to the buildings themselves;
- a methodology for a more detailed evaluation of buildings that identifies structural flaws that have caused collapse in past earthquakes and might do so again in future earthquakes, and
- a compendium of the most commonly used techniques of seismic rehabilitation.
- Summary results
- Cost considerations and definitions
- Cost database
- Determination of typical costs
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Course Author: Federal Emergency Management Agency
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.
PE Civil Engineers
PE Structural Engineers