Mechanical and Electrical Design of Pumping Station
Credit: 12 PDH Hours
Course Fee: $108.00
How it Work!
- Register first and log into your account. Study and take the quiz for FREE until passed.
- After passing the quiz, follow the page, pay for the course and print your certificate.
This manual provides information and criteria pertinent to the design and selection of mechanical and electrical systems for flood-control pumping stations.
- Equipment Requirements
- Design Memorandum Requirements
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Pumping Equipment
- Pumping Conditions
- Discharge System
- Engines and Gears
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Pump Drive Selection
- Pump and Station Hydraulic Tests
- Earthquake Considerations
- Power Supply
- Power Distribution Equipment
- Control Equipment
- Station Wiring
- Station and Equipment Grounding
- Surge Protection
- Electrical Equipment Environmental Protection
- Station Service Electrical System
- Station Service Diesel Generator
- Station Studies
- List of Plates
Review the quiz before studying the course.
Course Author: US Army Corps of Engineers
Certificate of completion of the course
This course comes with a multiple-choice quiz. You can view the quiz and take the quiz if you are logged in your account. You can take the quiz for this online PDH course as many times until passed. The passing grade is 70% and above. After you pass the quiz simply follow the page, to pay for the course and print your certificate instantly. A copy of the certificate and receipt for this course will always be in your account.
This online PDH course can also be used as a continuing education course for the following.
PE Mechanical Engineers
PE Electrical Engineers