What happens to the precipitation that falls on your house, your lot, and your neighbors’ properties? Study the problem of site design, focusing on how storm runoff is directed away from homes and returned to a natural watercourse, without causing flooding along the way.
By the end of this course the student will understand what happens to the precipitation that falls on your house, your lot, and your neighbors’ properties. Study the problem of site design, focusing on how storm runoff is directed away from homes and returned to a natural watercourse, without causing flooding along the way.
How to take Webinar
- Log into your account first.
- Then go to the Live scheduled webinars.
- Click on the webinar course that you want, and purchase the webinar.
- After a successful payment a "Thank you" page comes up with a link called Watch Webinar. By clicking that link you will be redirected to our webinar course page in Gotowebinar.com for registration. You will be asked to enter your first and last name and your email address for registration. This can be done before or right before webinar starts. (If you are away from your computer, you can watch the webinar on your mobile device. To view the webinar, simply register with your mobile device.)
- Go ahead and do register.
- You will be receiving emails prior to webinars as reminder.
- If somehow you missed and did not register when you received the "Thank you note", a link to the webinar called Watch Webinar will be added on your "Live webinars to take" page in your My Account, to help you to register for the webinar again.
- During the webinar students would not have an open microphone. So, all interactive questions will be done via email or live chat.
- Approximately 50 minutes after the webinar a copy of your certificate will be in your "completed Live webinars".
Very Simple and Easy!