By the end of this 4-hour webinar the student will understand
- Space Shuttle Challenger Explosion
- Basic Pipeline Construction
- New Mexico Pipeline Disaster
- Kansas City Walkway Collapse
- Geology Accident Case
- Oklahoma City Bombing
- DC-10 Engine Failure
- Scoharie River Collapse
- Kemper Arena Collapse
- Earthquake Accident in San Fransisco (full lecture)
- UK High Rise Apartment Collapse
How to take Webinar
- Log into your account first.
- Then go to the Live scheduled webinars.
- Click on the webinar course that you want, and purchase the webinar.
- After a successful payment a "Thank you" page comes up with a link called Watch Webinar. By clicking that link you will be redirected to our webinar course page in Gotowebinar.com for registration. You will be asked to enter your first and last name and your email address for registration. This can be done before or right before webinar starts. (If you are away from your computer, you can watch the webinar on your mobile device. To view the webinar, simply register with your mobile device.)
- Go ahead and do register.
- You will be receiving emails prior to webinars as reminder.
- If somehow you missed and did not register when you received the "Thank you note", a link to the webinar called Watch Webinar will be added on your "Live webinars to take" page in your My Account, to help you to register for the webinar again.
- During the webinar students would not have an open microphone. So, all interactive questions will be done via email or live chat.
- Approximately 50 minutes after the webinar a copy of your certificate will be in your "completed Live webinars".
Very Simple and Easy!