Free PDH Courses
Credit: 1 PDH
Course Fee: Free
Nearly 6.5 million people work at approximately 252,000 construction sites across the nation on any given day. The fatal injury rate for the construction industry is higher than the national average in this category for all industries. Potential hazards for workers in construction include:
- Falls (from heights);
- Trench collapse;
- Scaffold collapse;
- Electric shock and arc flash/arc blast;
- Failure to use proper personal protective equipment; and
- Repetitive motion injuries.
This course reviews construction workers safety program.
The course covers Hazards & Solutions for the 10 most frequently construction accidents.
The course covers Hazard & Solution for the following:
- Fall protection (scope, application, definitions)
- Excavations (general requirements)
- Head protection
- Excavations (requirements for protective systems)
- Hazard communication
- Fall protection (training requirements)
- Construction (general safety and health provisions)
- Electrical (wiring methods, design and protection)
Free Pdh Courses Content
Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.