5 PDH CD, Vehicle accident engineering reconstruction; damage consistency
Credit: 5 PDH
Course Fee: $899.00
- The general fundamental of engineering investigation and working the scene of the accident. Photographing, video graphing, taking measurement and collecting evidence from the scene of the accident (photo slides).
- Engineering fundamentals and techniques of auto accident reconstruction.
- Paint transfer and the type of damage after different types of collisions.
- Reading the damage patterns of the vehicles after the accident using simple laws of physics and dynamics (photo slides).
- Sample photo slides of detecting insurance fraud in automobile accidents using simple laws of physics and dynamics.
- Sample computer animation demonstrative evidence for courtroom presentation in more serious accidents.
- + Plus free course related reading material regarding the Daubert-Robinson Challenge and how to testify in court as an engineer.